I'm very bored right now. Im sitting in computer class and were having a study hall, i have nothing to be doing though. I don't feel like studying right now either. I just don't know what to do! I guess im just gonna sit here and blab. So hm....oh yeah, well i was snooping around my house a few nights ago to see if i could find where my step dad hid my phone( im grounded so he took it away) and every other weekend i go to my dads he gives me my phone. Well everytime i ask for it back he will still be in the kitchen when he gets it, its like its hidden in the kitchen somewhere. So back to the other night, i was snooping around looking through cabinets and stuff and i couldn't find it! It was driving me crazy too becasue i know it was in there, everytime he got it for me i heard a cabinet open and close. So i went to some shelves and some of them were just way to tall for me to rwach so i had to go get a stool. Soon enough when i stood up on that stool, on the second highestshelf on the right of it is where he hid me ipod and on the left was my phone!! I was so excited i found it. He still has no idea i know! So basically everynight i go and get it and text after they go to bed:) haha being sneeky is so fun. Well anywho i guess i gotta go....see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha heeey! so im followin ur blog now! ill comment when i can :-)
ReplyDeleteomg my parents hide my phone in the kitchen too! cept i always find it on top of the fridge :-)
lol sneeky parents, when are they ever gonna learn the kitchen is just not a good place to hide something!
ReplyDeleteI luv ur blog catay! r u going to be a spy later on in ur life? that would be cool. hey how did you put the music?
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Frency's sis! I usually don't comment on blogs and stuff, but you seemed liked a relly cool person when I met you! :-)
ReplyDeleteANNA- hahaha i just might be a spy one day, i think i might be pretty good at it. haha. and go to playlist.com and make a playlist, then add it to the html gadget thing.
ReplyDeleteSNOW- haha why thank you! yeah i am pretty coo if i do say so myself:) haha.