Okay so, i can already tell this week is going to suck. I freaking hate exams! Why must we have them?? We already take a million tests throughout the semester, why have one huge test over it all? and my english and conceptual physics teachers were like we hate grading these reasearch papers! We can't wait till they are done! And im like then why the heck do you make us do them?! Jeeez it's that simple! If ya don't wanna grade them and we dont wanna do them, why bother? I know why we have to do this stuff guys haha, im just letting my immature feelings about school get out. It feels pretty good i must say. haha. okay so if you feel the same way, comment!! Or if you just wanna coment on how retarded this post was, thats okay too. so bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know how you feel this is so much more interesting talking to you than working on my blog for world history. I been trying to work on it for three hours. I keep loosing focus.
ReplyDeletelol this is what i have been doing too instead haha but im finished
ReplyDelete