Joe Jonas- Single Ladies(Put a Ring on It)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

About Me!

This be Catieeeee
Hey There! Im Catie! and this is my new blog:) I am 16 and one of the craziest people you will ever meet! I love talking so i guess this whole blog thing was a good idea for me haha. I have three sisters and a brother. I am the baby of the family. I also have two little doggies:). I love my friends and my family. Even though we may not get along all of the time, i still love them all. Anyway, whis blog is basically on random stuff. Like my thoughts and opinions on movies or books or music. Or just a quick little hello telling you who made my day:) Well...have fun reading:) Feel free to leave comments!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a good way for you to talk too Catie!:) jk I followed you like you told me to (this is bethany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing I am having to study :( it is so boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, i can't wait till christmas break!

    ReplyDelete