
So, yea I went to go see New Moon a couple weekends ago. I thought it was awesome!!! I am for Team Jacob all the way!!! Jacob has gotten to be the sexiest thing i have seen in a long time. He just...ahh i love him. I thing Edward is okay. that whole him being a vampire does make him pretty sexy, but his bod? Come on. haha i sound so shallow i know. But it is the truth. Anyway, I literally went"holy crap!" when i saw Dakota Fanning!! I was like omg she has seriously grown since i last saw her in anything. She had a lot of eyeliner on too...It looked good. Also did anyone else think that those vampires from Voltare were kinda weird? Especially the lead one with the big forhead and googly eyes. Can we say CREEPER? anyway comment your thoughts on the movie! I would love to know what you thought! - Catie
No comments:
Post a Comment