Joe Jonas- Single Ladies(Put a Ring on It)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Well hey there gorgeous:)


I haven't updated in awhile!! Well hows everybody been? Im in a reeeeally talkative mood, like nooo kidding. But i smell really good:) Its this new stuff I got from Victoria's Secret..haha its called Cupquake! No i did not just miss spell cup cake, its CupQuake. cute right:) But it makes me almost wanna eat myself haha. I smell like freshly baked cupcakes!!:) anyone who smelt it today will know what im talking about! but anyway comment!! I wanna chat with yall!!:)
toodles:))

4 comments:

  1. hehe tis spongebob! i love spongebob! ooh! i wanna smell like a cupcake! haha i love the smell of cupcakes! please dnt eat urself though! im pretty sure thats illegal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yea im pretty sure its illegal too but yeah i love spongebob with every fiber of my bean and who woulodnt wanna smell like cup cakes?! hah probably a hobo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey freak show!
    c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete